2nd Shift Lead Technician - North Shop
Truck Maintenance is accepting applications for 2nd Shift Lead Technician in our service department. Candidate should have previous experience as a technician in the diesel engine industry, plus leadership experience. This career opportunity is available for a self-motivated person with strong work ethic.
Wage: starting at $20.00 + $3.00 shift premium (starting base wage is based on experience)
Sign on Bonus is based on experience and negotiable
Hours: 10:30 am to 9:00 pm – Monday - Thursday
• Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of tractors and trailers
• Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
• Must furnish own hand tools and have a valid Driver's License
• Previous mechanical/technician experience.
• 1-2 years mechanical experience preferred.
• Troubleshooting experience
Paid Holidays and Vacation
401k plan with company match
Excellent benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, Short/Long Term disability
Monthly efficiency bonus that is paid out on top of regular pay