2nd Shift Technician
Truck Maintenance is accepting applications for a 2nd Shift Technician in our service department. Candidate should have previous experience as a technician in the diesel engine industry. This career opportunity is available for a self-motivated person with strong work ethic.
Wage: starting at $20.00* + $3.00 shift premium (* starting base wage is based on experience)
Hours: 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm – Monday - Friday
• Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of tractors and trailers
• Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
• Must furnish own tools
• Must have a valid Driver's License
• Previous mechanical/technician experience.
• 1-2 years mechanical experience preferred.
• Troubleshooting experience
Paid Holidays and Vacation
401k plan with company match
Excellent benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, Short/Long Term disability
Monthly efficiency bonus that is paid out on top of regular pay